Goldfish Dinner

Goldfish Dinner

It’s supper time at Uncle Henry’s Goldfish Pond! My granddaughters and I bought more goldfish a couple of weeks ago and it seems I got healthy ones. The sales clerk at Petsmart was very conscientious this time and picked out all different colors and markings so we could tell them apart. You can read about my goldfish pond set up HERE.

I am feeding my babies every evening after I get home from work, so that they hopefully get used to me and don’t “run” every time I walk up. It is so much fun watching them.

We are visiting my mama in North Carolina this holiday week. So I hope YOU will keep my fish company while I am gone. Be sure and leave them a comment or two and I will read them to them when I get home. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks for watching.

Marilyns Treats

One day, when my gardens have grown some more, all my art will be surprises at the bend of the path or the end of the journey. ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Grammy Dee says:

Enjoyed the video! Ok, I want a pond now and I’m full of questions. I’ll save them for when you get back home. I’m on way over to read about your pond set up. Thank you Nikki for linking up at the #BloggingGrandmothersLinkParty. I shared this post.

Thanks so much Grammy Dee! Send those questions. Although, there are two schools of thought about this…. some people want spotlessly clean fish ponds/aquariums, and thats not me. I like more of a natural pond. I’ll be glad to answer what I can. ๐Ÿ™‚

Koi are so beautiful! But I have never had a big enough pond for them, so I just stick with goldfish. ๐Ÿ™‚

2. lorigraceh says:

I took my little grandson to buy goldfish for the pond just a couple of weeks ago! They’re so much fun!! Thank you for sharing at โ€ช#BloggingGrandmothersLinkPartyโ€ฌ.

Yes, Clearissa. I am in Alabama. We have a short winter but not enough cold to hurt them. Thanks so much for visiting. ๐Ÿ™‚

I really enjoy my tiny pond Roseann. It’s not much to take care of and feeding the fish is so fun. Thanks for visiting. ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Carol ("Mimi") says:

Your goldfish are so pretty! It must be fun to watch them. Thank you for linking up at #BloggingGrandmothersLinkParty. Iโ€™m sharing your link on social media.
    Carol (โ€œMimiโ€) from Home with Mimi

Carol, I really do enjoy watching them in the evenings when I feed them. I’d like to name them, but I haven’t figured out good names yet. ๐Ÿ™‚