Garden Goals for 2018
Our yard was virtually a blank slate when we bought this house in 2011 and many changes have taken place since then.
2017 proved to be a productive gardening year:
- built the honey bee Apiary garden
- relocated and updated my Herb Garden
- made additions to my Ginger Garden
- added to the edible gardens
*Many thanks to Marilyn at Marilyn’s Treats for featuring my Garden Goals on her blog! Click to see all her features.
*I am excited that Angie at The Freckled Rose also chose to feature this post on her blog! Please click over to her blog and see all her features.
*Also thanks to Kelly for featuring my garden goals on her blog Simple Life Mom. Click to see her other features!
I have many many grand plans in my head for our gardens, but these ideas have to be narrowed down to the feasible (money) and doable (energy) plans.
- build patio/fire pit area
- prepare a vegetable garden
- continue the evergreen portions of our gardens
- add more blooming shrubs (camellia)
- expand the mailbox garden
- transplant 4 gardenia and 2 hydrangea to brick wall garden
- start a cutting garden
I am anxious to get started. But I have some indoor projects to get done first, which is NOT where I want to be.
What about you? Do you force yourself to do indoor things and reward yourself with fun outdoor things like new plants?? I do.